Monday, October 20, 2008

Again, First time in my life.

First time in my life i score less than 38% in my exam........
I did do my homework, i did do my revision.
But WHY?

well, i understand what the teacher taught.(for that moment)
I also dunno Y i can't do during the exam time.

Well, i expect my maths to fail when i hand in the paper. But not this low man!
Forget about it, i still have other subjects.

Who cares about studies!
I care

How many of the successful people are really good in studies?
Not many, but i think they regret. I am not as capable as them too.

My dynasty of scoring good grades without doing revision is over.
Bye bye.
I really miss my life since i start to go to school till lower secondary.

I am just fairly ..... ok in my studies for form 4&5.
not only little revision, but also didn't concentrate in class also.

now, i did do revision, but no really hard enough.
well for me, everything still have a room of improvement.
i will regret not to study harder everytime, even if i get 99.

we will never finish experiencing the first time of our lives.
even when we die, that is still the first time in our lives

No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com