Friday, October 31, 2008

Surely, I Lost IT!

I ever lost it once.
I manage to find it back, in my PA file.

Now, I am sure it is lost.
MY STUDENT CARD!

3 weeks ago, when I sit on steve's DEVIL CHAIR(its a devil chair, cause devil always make you attracted to it and ruin U)
Suddenly, I heard a Klaek sound, sounds like sth cracking!
MY GOODNESS, its my KAD PELAJAR!

I lazy to glue it back,its fine and sitting in the place it should be, until today........

After coming back from chemistry lab, it drops on the floor.
I saw it.....
so, i pick it up, put it back to my card folder.
(i should get the hint)

Then, it is Biology time, doing my soil analysis.
Well, I go up and down the science lab Block,walking around in the bio lab, shake out the soil from the tin, pour out the soil i use for air content, pour out the soil from the funnel, using microscope.....
After school, I take off my tie and"kad pelajar".

Oh dear! I lost my kad pelajar.
How can I remember where I drop it?

Haih, It is almost holiday already, still need to pay RM25 more! haih.

Next monday i am going to look for it. Hope i Find it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's another way of st thomas to leech money from students.and never give a day of peace to its students. r there some old once-invaded-the-place Caucasian or japanese souls hidden in the fellow sch committee members to dictate the sch? i doubt very much


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com