Friday, October 17, 2008

Japanese Food

Not really expert in japanese food as it is not really afordable for me.
I can finish 20+ plates of sushi in sushi king in a single meal.
Luckily that time gt buy 1 free 1. only pay about RM40+.

Actually, i know how to eat japanese food in a correct way.
But, I prefer it in my own way haha.

wasabi and the soya sauce cannot to be mixed together....
I not only mix it, i also add sesame oil........

actually, i hate sashimi, dunno Y..... only salmon is acceptable for me.
tuna? squid? octopus? no,thank you.
hehee, u know how choosy i am.

i love sweet toufu, scallop, crab, yummmmm....

don't forget udon noodle...... fried udon....... saliva dripping.....

TEMPURA!
nothing better than that.
The gratest invention of food.
i dun eat prawn, but tempura prawn.
can say that i dun eat seafood, unless they are tempura.

I think u should try their stir rice, steam rice and Korokke

No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com