Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bad Luck Bad Luck Go AWAY!

I thought i can finish my bio....
But it is 12 nw.
7 more hours to go.
What happen to me is........
when reading my dear biology,
I keep on sneezing and sneezing....
Then, sth block my nostril.....(whatelse)

Of course I blow my nose!
for 6 hrs nonstop. finished 1 box of tissue paper(170 sheets)
but it is still flowing.

I think the best way to keep me from fetting worse is sleep.
I blow my nose till headache man!

Who cares about biology?
ME!

I only read through the volume 2 and 1st chapter of volume 1.

What about the rest?
I think i need to ask floence to give me briefing.

Hope i get well after i wake up 5 1/2 hrs later.

Still flowing,dripping........

No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com