Friday, October 10, 2008

Need A timetable?

Mon- Mx T
Tues- MUET(forget about it-no need to learn)
Wed,Thurs-Biology(Damn Head Cracking)
Fri- Pengajian Am(@#$%^&*&^%$#$%^&7#$%^&%3$%^!!!!!!!)

REGRET REGRET REGRET!
What have i did for the week of holiday?
IMVU..... just on9 and look for stranger to chat-----juz to earn the promo credit.
ITS exam man!!!!! u know how many of my friends said that to me when they get to know i do nth for the first 5 days of the holiday.
Fine, i finish my homework first then.
Mx T takes me 20+ hours to finish man! divided into 4 days.
The last day, do my chemistry lol.

Revision? No.
i start on tues. wed is pa 2 mah! no need to learn 1!
so...... finally finish my chem revision b4 exam.( i read only,a little bit precise than read through, but didn't try to do exercise)

Thurs---- Chemistry
when i read through the test paper, hmmm mostly i can do but i am sure my ans is nt enough.
means, i only have 2 pts, but 3-6 marks is allocated.
Dun Care! do anything i know.
I left the partial pressure blank 1st as the ans i gt is weird(in pencil)
I do essay. again, points nt enough!
dun care
cin cai lah!

10 min b4 exam finish.......
filling in the blanks i left juz nw(totally forget about my patial pressure ques la)
untili flip to the page with partial pressure.....
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything still blank la!
fine,fill other blanks first.

5 minutes to go.......
concentrating on hw to solve the problem.(fail to draw the face-centered..... i know hw, only nt nice, the erase again,at last forget to draw back)
finally..... i know how.....

"Masa Sudah Tamat!"

Argh, fine, hand in.
hand in lo.....

Today, MCQ..... dun care la.
Pray hard to score higher.

Thinking hw to divide my time for MX T, Bio and PA!!!!
Pray for me friend!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well gal....your life really seems hard...full with exams....Gambate o...!!!u can de..i believe..but don too pressure yourself sometimes k...me...lots of assignments...due date always seems to arrive fast!!! and ..my final exam is coming too...home can do well lor..


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com