Thursday, April 30, 2009

Respect

How to gain respect from people?

earn it, not force toget it.

get a profession that might get respect, do not really make people respect you.

if you are a doctor, and you do sth wrong to your patient.
another doctor discovered your mistake, and ask the patient to recomfirm sth with you.
if you juz said, don't try to find fault in my clinic, respect me as a doctor harshly to your patient until your co workers can hear.

ha! respect! will just appear in your dream. i really doubt hw profesional are you!

I am nt the kind of people that can really act that i am so polite to any1.

for me, i don't like other people to beat around the bush when talking anything. i don't use flowery words to cover what am i going to tell.
therefore, i will juz express my word straight away.
however, the phrase that says treat other people like what you want other people to treat you really cannot be accepted in my life.
its that i am too odd ot too unique.

whatever, juz forgive. although polite people won't say other people impollite.

i will try my best to forgive, but i need time.

i never have things to make me sad for such a long time. even a very very good news cannot cheer me up. juz for that accusement

No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com