Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Still nt So Lucky......................

Modem still nt functioning, can't on9 always.......
Still trying to struggle hard to finish my holidy homework.....

Well, I have really fine plan for my holiday actually.....
But it seems that nth work out.......

the final 2 and a half weeks......
need to work hard to finish my home work........
no time for revision lu.......

i can foresee what reult i will get next yr......
hope it won't bcum true.......

to many ........ ho!
........

BUT! I FINISH THE BIO PROJECT LO!
YEAH!

Hen You Cheng Jiu Gan la!!!!!!!!

We all veli happy le......

hehehe.....

Thats why i say its still nt so lucky.....
Pun Teng wanna pun nt so lucky 1........

Too much ...........
Haih .........

No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com