Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Big Big Unlucky

haiyo, cannot type chinese la.

cause my old old 3 yrs old labtop which operate at least 10 hrs a day, cannot use fix line to go online.
so my dad buy a wireless modem lo, but haven't connect yet.

then hw i come blogging le?
cause i use my sister's new labtop lo.
no chinese gok, lol!

firstly, EXCLAIM my feeling towards the fire in kuching high.
my brother showed me the video he recorded.
he so ....... de bo.
keep filming the fence and smoke nia.
then, ithink he knt watch it from far, then he run to else where.......
but still continue recording.
The tiles are "running".

Next,

i went to training camp.
we had barbeque, eat until so full, nearly vomit.

then the dangerous camp site......
really need to watch my steps while walking.

i am a big bully there............
my victims: sze, jac, jaron, janson.......... and all dear campers

Actually i schedule to do some of my homework there.
but i huang fei xue ye...........

Gambateh me!!!!! Finish Finish homework...........!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

RoN said...

you are big big big bully!!!
my legs sore
=(
sobx


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com