Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Planning?---- no use

Well, well, well........

Before the holiday starts, i planned everything.
I am going to finish all my homework, then do revision.....

See, every thing is nicely planned....
I even have extra time if i really follow my schedule.

BUT NOW! ITS 10 MORE DAYS TO SCHOOL REOPEN.

you know what have I done?
I jz finished my bio project(still cannot figure out hw to write my confidential report), 1 set of maths T(out of 13 sets)
My books all remain untouched.

I jz knew that i can finish 24 hrs juz doing nth.
i can sleep for 20 hrs continuously, then watch 2 hrs watching tv, 2 other hrs doing nth.......
thats Y i seldom update my blog recently....

Thats hw i spend my holiday.........................

Really hope that holiday never ends...............

Can i finish my homework?
Hope so......

Countdown:
10 more days to my 19th birthday

No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com