Thursday, November 27, 2008

Haih-ing Again

Well well well, theres 5 more weeks left.
ok, less than that.

What have i done for my holiday homework?
nothing, still there sleeping.

What i did is sleep wake up, read news paper and eat.
Repeat it once more again(means 4 time)in a day.

Why everything is so hectic?

My dad says:Do more exercise, then you will be energitic.
well, i don't like the feeling of my heart beating so fast and loud.
Don'like the feeling of blood rushing in my arteries.
No, No, no, i don't want to die......yet.......
just that i don't like nia!

Time flies.........
like.....dunno

suddenly, 1 ques pop up in my mind.
what is the thing that you can't measure.......
LOVE! i remembered what joanne said.
time can be measured by using sec, min, hr, day, mth, yr, decade, century........

while waiting, 1 minute seems to be ages.
while enjoying, 1 day just like a glimp.

true right!

No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com