Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Surprise!

Tell me one good news and 1 bad news.

Lets have the bad news first.
I fail my maths T. 33 marks.
Actually i can do, but some copy wrong question, some copy wrong figure from the calculator. Padan muka saya.
If i didn't make this mistake, i at least will past.

PA: I only get 64 marks la. the kes ragut 1, i only get 2 marks la. sob.

Good news.
maths T: i am the 2nd highest in the class gok. dunno should happy o sad... lalala

PA: i gt 14 marks out of 15 for my pie chart.

and jaron say i am 1 of the 3 to pass chem in class......hope he won't let me happy kosong. lol, i usually have high hope for chem le. but i dunno what happen to me this time le.

Bio, it is the only ok paper for me in this UB1 la. at least i know what thw ques is asking about. but who knows? We always have a surprising result for bio. Much more better than what u expect or worse.....

I make my class sound very weak hoh?
haih, i .........(speechless)

No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com