Friday, January 9, 2009

Conclude This Week

haih...... Upper 6 now.....

5/1/09: I went to school, sit under the fan. Supposely second row, but nobody sit in front of me. that night, i look in so many book shops to look for tyt chem book la. but dun have. i finish my bio wk/sheet.until 3 o'clock in the morning.... Dr Ooi, I am very sorry, I didn't take my med to day.....

6/1/09: I found out that i really can't remember what i learn in form 5. Yes! its chemistry. I dunno hw to name the isomers..... learn from 0 again..... friday gt test aaaa. Learned about evolution...... Do maths homework lo.....

7/1/09: Have a nice afternoon nap today. dunno Y le, so sleepy everyday.

8/1/09: Die lo..... tomolo test chem la, still dunno anything, no time to do revision gok..... the maths haih! dunno Y do so much oni got 1 correct nia..... lol!

9/1/09: today like that lo, the chem first ques so easy, but 2 marks nia. then do no 2 lo...... Pn Kong Laugh at me le, should say tease la, she say i so careless..... welll, all the maths i do wrong 1 alll bcoz of my carelessness......... lol


dunno will have time to blog or not b4 STPM...... lalala

No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com