Friday, September 19, 2008

Will Our Brain Being Used Up As Time Goes BY?

In my opinion, the answer is surely yes.

But some one told me that even Albert Einstein Used only 5% of his brain cavity.

Human brain has posibility to anything you cannot imagine.
90% of human brain is unexplored.
Recommen you this novel if u understand chinese.
http://www.readnovel.com/novel/38844.html

When i am in primary school, i can memorize one 180 words essay within 5 minutes.
Sigh! Now, i only can memorize in half an hour.(i should say that its hard to concentrate,......maybe i should change my title)

I never need to do revision before Form 2. i still can get at least 70 marks in exam.
Now....... Even i did my revision, ............... , do you know haow much i get?
A group of pretty numbers start with 4, hehehe.....

When the 90% of the unexplored is exposed, we will have unbelievable extraordinary energy. (Psychic maybe)
Imagine this energy is used by any person with evil spirit.

LEAVE YOU IN SUSPENSION.........

THE END

No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com