Friday, September 19, 2008

梦境1, In My Dream 1

First Person View

I was running in a dark spiral staircase, with a long white dress(worn by princess in the movie, the fluffy kind, the 1 with a frame)

A white man(teen actually), stoped me.
Said something I don't undersatnd.

Then, i was brought to a room.

Next scene

I stood in front of a bronze mirror.
OMG! i am a blond, with curly hair.(just like a genaral image you have towards a european woman)

I had a servant girl too.
She also spoke something i don't understand.
But i heard sth blurred out from my mouth...(i don't understand also)

Last Scene

I was on a bed, the bed that had a "ceiling".
Really very sick.

The White Man(the 1 stoped me at the staircase)hold my hands,spoke something,and again i don't understand.

At last, theres a blackout.

~~ The End ~~

About 2 years later, i found out that, that building i wan in that time juz looks like INTI college, Kuching. Just similar.

Everything in my dream seems to be so real.......

Is that my previous life?

No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com